Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I am at work, and don't have my pictures here from my vacation to download, but... wanted to post something anyway... :)

We have tropical storm Ernesto coming through right now... Well, not exactly right now as I speak but today.

It is really not as bad they had predicted. Well first they were predicting a hurricane, then a tropical storm, and now it has been downgraded to an inland tropical storm, which baskically means rain and wind. I guess you could call it a bad rain storm.

That is the good thing. Well, I guess. Actually they are predicting 35 mile an hour winds... On some streets in Winter Springs, that wind could get a ticket!

Of course I am like a little kid, and would have liked a hurricane day off from work, like we got snow days off from school. Oh I loved those days... the whole family home, staying in our pajamas, not going anywhere. Guess I have to move back up north for that... huh... Or retire!!!!

Just made reservations for the Hoop-de-Doo Revue at Disney's Fort Wilderness, for next Thursday night. Hope that works out for Carol and Richie. Richie has to work on Friday, so he will get up Friday morning, and get dressed in a suit and tie and go to work from the campground. God, I hope they enjoy themselves.... Camping, even at Fort Wilderness can be miserable experience, if something happens to make it that way. Anyway, the dinner is pretty nice, Loin of pork, veggies, salad and desert, and a show. I hope Richie likes it. Of course he can always have a veggie option. I guess I need to check with Carol on that too.

Well, better go. Have a ton of orders, and will probably be working through my lunch.... Anyway, my break is almost over....

No comments: