Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I wanted to add a blurb on the internet about our pet sitter. His name is Wayne Tracey, and his business is called My Pet's Friend. He covers an area in central Florida including Oviedo, Winter Springs, Casselberry and parts of Winter Park.

This guy is great and anyone who is wondering if they should use his pet sitting service, let me tell you, don't give it a second thought.... Ask for references, you will find one from me!!!

I have recommended him to numerous people, and they have all come to me a later dates and thanked me.

Let me tell you why he is good. Wayne does this because he loves animals.... He isn't just the owner of the company... he is the company.... When you hire My Pet's Friend... you get Wayne. I have been using him for over 5 years, and he has never let me down. He doesn't have a crew of pet sitters. He is not the "Molly Maids" of pet sitters.

Our dogs and cats know and love Wayne. They know when we are gone, Wayne is coming to walk them, and talk to them, and spend time with them. It isn't just a dog walker, it is their friend....

He worries about your animals the way you do. I have since found that there are alot of options out there... but... I believe that they would be hard pressed to be as good as Wayne.

No comments: