Friday, August 04, 2006


Hey!!! Has anyone been watching Last Comic Standing this year.... We have, and we are voting for and pulling for Josh Blue..... He is very funny, and I think he deserves to win. George likes the other guy with curly hair too, but I am 100% behind Josh. If anybody reads this blog, tell me what you think.

I think the guy is just a funny, sincere guy. Actually I think the guy that comes up 2nd does pretty well career wise.. I mean, I don't follow the stand up comic circuit, but I see more of Ant than I do the other guy. (See what I mean!?!)

Anyway, everyone should vote for Josh, because Josh is the best, and deserves to win. So anyone who is reading this...(hello....!! anybody out there!!!???!!) should do me a favor and vote for Josh. Please... my political candidates never win... (yet), my Dancing with the Stars candidate didn't win.... , not even my Apprentice Candidate from the season before last won.... I just want Josh to win. Then we can talk about the Presidential election in 2008.

No comments: