Friday, August 11, 2006

Today we leave for Philadelphia... As always when we go away, I am excited up until the day before we leave... then I look at my kids and my house, and I start to feel bad. Especially about the kids... I just love those guys. And they love us... I almost feel like I am letting them down, but, they have Wayne (My Pet's Friend), and he loves them too. And they love him too... and now that everybody loves everybody... I just hate to leave them.

And to add to my angst, is the fact that there is heightened security at the airports, which means heigtened attitudes... In other words, everyone is going to be wound alittle bit toooooo tight today. So part of me just wants to get to Philly and get to the hotel, while the other part of me wants to curl up in my bed with Mathie... I am a real head case.....

So... hopefully Philly is safe, and I will not be intimidated by the local color. I plan on going to see Audrey in Ambler, and then the usual sights and attractions... so I should have lots of pictures when I get back.

No comments: