Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ok everyone, I have added a picture of me... and..... John Kerry... Yup, I met him, shook his hand and everything. Introduced myself to him, the works... I have it on video also.. Let me tell you, if I had Grandchildren they would hear this story many times.

See, we had free tickets to somewhere on Delta. So George said to me do you want to go somewhere like New England or Iowa to see John Kerry while he is campaigning. So you know I jumped at that. See I was a John Kerry supporter since March of 2002, when I saw him at the Florida Democratic State Convention. Then he sent a letter to the Orlando Sentinel in April, ripping (very eloquently I might add) Kathleen Parker a new one (if you know what I mean.....), and I thought, this guy knows what is going on. He knows what is happening all over. So that was the beginning.

Well then George said, you can't just sit back and listen to him speak, or watch him, you have to go up to him and speak to him.... OH MY GOD!!!!!

But I did. Then his assistant took this picture... George was in it also, or is in it, but he cropped this one for me for another reason, and it has come in very handy since then.

Anyway, when he lost the election (and what a damn shame that was....) I was devastated for about 3 days. But, I still have his bumper sticker on my car, because I am counting on him running again. A far better reason then why all those yahoo's have "W" stickers on their car. We know he ain't running again... thank god!

Well, just wanted to post something with the addition of the picture...

Ok. gotta go, have tons to do...

No comments: