Sunday, August 20, 2006

Back from Philadelphia!!!

We had a nice time, I walked my butt off. I mean I walked everywhere. My feet were killing me. I did weigh myself this afternoon, and I gained 3 or 4 pounds, but I think it was in muscle... (yea right!)

Well, we ate pretty fattening breakfasts, and pretty fattening dinners, compared to what we did before, but we didn't over eat. We ate breakfast, then we at dinner. But..., we had dessert every night. It was good though, and it made it a real vacation. Afterall, this is it, until next year for me. Except of course for the weekend we go camping, or the weekend that Mathie and Wesley have their teeth cleaned.

I visited my girl friend, went shopping, sight seeing, etc. I will be posting pictures of my different outings.

It was good to get home though. I missed my kids, and spent most of today, just hanging around with them. George is suffering from a tired stomach. One night we went out for pizza, and he went hog wild. I think he ate 7 pieces of pizza, plus salad. The salad was out of this world. We went with Dave and his wife. It was fun, and I will tell you about it later in the week.

Anyway, that is it for now. Going to play around on the computer, and will be back tomorrow.

No comments: