Thursday, August 24, 2006

Yes, Yes, I know... no pictures yet... Well, that is because they are still on the laptop.

Today is Thursday, tomorrow is payday. And September will be a busy month. We have Hans' (remember my friend from Germany) sister coming with her little girl, and 2 others on Sunday, September 3rd. I am going to make Chilli, hot dogs, (veggie and meat), cole slaw, cucumber salad, and I am not sure what else. For desert I am making a fruit and custard pie, a chocolate rouladen, and fresh fruit.

Then on the 8th of September, we are going camping with Carol and Richie. I think we will make spaghetti one night and not sure what we will make the rest of the time. Carol and I had started to do a menu for the weekend but it was getting alittle bit confusing. I think I still have the list, I guess I should look it over.

On the 23rd of September, George and I are having about 10 or 11 people over for the afternoon, and I was planning on doing Shish Kabob, and alot of other stuff. I made a list for planning purposes, I really need to figure out what I will need to get.

So, September will be a pretty busy month. I have the first weekend of company pretty well set. Once I get through that I think I will be pretty much ready for the next weekend, and so on from there. I love to entertain like that, but then I get nervous that something isn't going to turn out ok. I don't know why, so far I have been pretty lucky...

No comments: