Friday, September 01, 2006

LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!!

It is Labor Day Weekend... 3 days off from work... how good is that!!!!!?????!!!!!

We are also having company this weekend... I love entertaining... Like I said before, I always get scared that what I am preparing will not turn out.

So here is Sunday's menu!

Hotdogs, (vegetarian and non-vegetarian)

Now let's talk about the hot dogs... When I ate meat, I would buy Hillshire Farms hot dogs. They were great, very under rated compared to Sabrett's and Hebrew National. They were in natural casings, 100% beef, and not too garlicy. Well, Sara Lee bought out Hillshire farm, (who I believe was owned by Kahn Meats), and you can't find them anymore. So I bought some others at Whole Foods. They are 100% beef, no antibiotics or hormones used in the cattle, no nitrates in the processing of the dogs. Natural casing. They sound good, and I may even try one to see.

Chilli (vegetarian)

Hoagie Rolls (to make Chilli dogs if anyone wants to)

Potato Salad

Cole Slaw

Cucmuber Salad.

Fresh Fruit

Bavarian Apple Cheese Cake (not sure what is so "Bavarian" about it, but the recipe sounded good)

Tropical Fruit Cream Pie

Chocalate Roulade.

I know I am heavy on the desert, but that is because I love desert....

I have to plan the execution of this meal...

As would be expected, there will be pictures, when I get to add them to this blog... as soon as I can.

I still have to add Tuesday and the rest of the week in Philadelphia. I might add a few days at a time, for the sake of time.

Tomorrrow is weigh in, and I think I am still losing, although not working very hard a dieting...

Can't get too thin, or I will be in the same place I was before I lost weight... Nothing to wear....

Well better go have to get back to work, lunch is up!!!

No comments: