Sunday, June 04, 2006

The weekend is here, and almost gone... It turned out to be a pretty good one too. Yesterday we started out diet. I went over yesterday, but that is OK. Went to a concert in The Villages yesterday. It was a folk singer from Massachusetts, Peter Donnelly. He was very good. I bought one of his CD's and Carol bought one of his CD's.

Today I just worked around the house and the courtyard. It is a bigger house than I am used to, and usually I am alot more ambitious in the beginning of the day, and more tired than I anticipated at the end.

Also created a spread sheet for out diet. I think it works very well, I don't think George has looked at his yet. Set it up with formulas and everything. Pretty nifty.

Ate at Bennigans last night. What a shame. I really like that restaurant, but the service leaves alot to be desired. That is at any Bennigan's I have ever been to. Also, did you know that you can not get nutrition guides for Bennigan's restaurants. Not at the restaurant, not on line, no where. I wonder why that is.

Anyway, it looks like it is going to rain now. I hope it does, I love the rain, and really miss the afternoon showers we used to get here in Florida. Rain is just so cleansing. I really love the rain.

Well, still doing laundry, and need to get cleaned up for the night. I will write more tomorrow.

No comments: