Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I guess this blog is getting pretty boring... no pictures, just daily boring life that most people are sick of their own, and have no interest in some one elses... I usually update this at work, so I don't have access to my hard drive with my pictures. In fact most of my pictures are on discs.

George found my blog yesterday... which is fine, don't know how he found it, probably from another blog that I posted to.

The camping trip to Fort Wilderness is in the planning stages, and all we have to do is call to make the reservations. Carol wanted her nephew to make the reservations for us to get a discount, but actually, I would rather do it all myself, and skip the discount. That is just me. For no real reason, other than I hate depending on someone else. It is just easier that way, I know what I have done, and what to expect, and in the long run, it usually works out better that way.

Tonight I am making a spaghetti squash dish. Not sure how it will turn out, but hopefully it is good. Nothing worse than anticipating something all day, preparing it, and then not liking it.

Other than that, nothing is new.

No comments: