Friday, June 09, 2006

Short post today....

Feeling good, I think my diet this week resulted some net "loses", but we will see tomorrow...

Not going to splurge tonight, George agreed, no sense in adding a pound, that we could have potentially lost, especially with weigh-in tomorrow.

Went over on my breakfast, but I think I am under on my lunch.

Not sure what I am doing for dinner...

I am going to try and figure a nice sit down meal for the weekend...

Well, better go...

Oh yea, the fiasco from the SCDEC, Carol, Ed, Tony, et al... well, apparently someone sent an e-mail to one of Carol and Eds potential customers, a candidate with DemsLink, and said some not so nice things. Of course there are no details, but the rumor is that they are checking IP addresses and have retained an attorney...

In my opinion, it is a ruse, and they are just trying to scare some people. Unless this individual lied about their character (and what ever went on the blog, was 100% from what I could tell), there is nothing an attorney can do, and if he takes the case... he will be milking them, and potentially opening this up to the media, and not such good press.

But be that as it may...I am done with them, and it wasn't anyone that I care about, so, let them have their fun...

No comments: