Friday, June 02, 2006

Happy Friday Everyone!! I am so happy it is Friday. I can sleep in tomorrow... Clean my house and maybe even work a little bit on my plants..... It don't get much better than that...

Plus, tomorrow is the first weigh in for the project. The project is that George, Me, Carol and Richie are all going to work towards (not compete necessarily) losing a goal of perhaps 20 pounds each.

The plan is that we will all meet at Publix at 9:00 every Saturday for 10 weeks, and have a weigh in. The reason this isn't a contest, is because we are supposed to helping and encouraging each other in this endeavor.

Of course George is already on the program, counting calories. I have decided to enjoy myself until I officially start. One thing I will tell you though... I have to make up some sort of tracking sheets. George has been keeping track of his calories on pieces of paper, and that is just not going to work.

The other thing we need, will be the "official" weigh-in cards. I was hoping George could make them up. Then we will trade them off, so that someone else will actually be keeping track of our weekly weights.

I made my reservations for the end of the month to go to North Carolina. I called my Mom to let her know also. Here's to hoping that everything runs smoothly, all the way around.

Other than that, nothing else is new.... Have to start finding more pictures that I can post. Always makes life more interesting.

So until the next time....

No comments: