Thursday, June 15, 2006

I have to tell you, for the past week or so, since the head of the Taliban in Iraq was killed, all I hear is George Bush on the radio. Oh my god!!!!! I can't stand it anymore.... really, please some one tell me, are there really people out there who think he is a President...? I mean really, do you think he would win again... can there really be people out there who have a Bush bumper sticker on their car yet, and know it is there. I mean really, they have had to have forgotten that it was there, or it just keeps slipping their mind to pull that thing off.

The guy is a joke, really! My Father is suffering from advanced infarct dimensia, and he has more brain cells working than George W. Bush?

The sad thing is, this guy is just plain stupid... period, I mean really stupid... No joke people, the guy is a moron! This is not a progressive ailment he has... he was born this way. He was a giant "L" the day he was born.

Did you hear the latest, he gave a reporter at a press conference a hard time, he actually chastised this guy publicly during the press conference because he had sun glasses on. He went as far as to say to the audience, (which in turn became a TV audience) that it was not a sunny day, and that there was no reason for him to be wearing sun glasses. Turned out the guy has an dengenrative opthamalogic disease, in which he experience pain in natural light, even on over cast days. It is a disease which has caused him to be legally blind. How embarrassing, that the President of the United States is an all time, world class loser. But then again, we all know how he feels about people with disabilities.

When the main vocabulary of the President of the United States is: uhhhhhhh; heh, heh, heh...., you know you are in trouble. But again, how did he get elected. Did people actually vote for him?

I am ashamed of the leadership of my country. I am ashamed to be an American, truly. I eluded to that in a previous post, well, I am not eluding anymore. I am fully ashamed to be an American, because, as an American I am associated with the likes of those that voted for this government.

No comments: