Monday, June 12, 2006

Cleaned mostly yesterday. It is such a big house to clean in one day. George helped me by vacuuming. He did a really thorough job too. Moved furniture, the whole works. I have to get the floors next week. Saturday was a bear, it was so hot, and since we take George's car to run all the errands, and he has no air, it was pretty rough.

Hope my glasses come in today. It is getting pretty hard working with glasses that are 3 and 4 years old. I can manage, but I find myself making mistakes.

I was thinking about planning a camping trip for Labor Day weekend. Another one to Fort Wilderness. I will talk to George about it and see if Carol and Richie are interested.

A tropical storm is supposed to skirt central Florida over the next few days. It rained alittle bit this morning, and hopefully will rain a fair amount more, we sure do need it. I really want to get out to the courtyard and work out there. Everything takes priority over that, and it is really starting to get to me.

Actually now that you mention it... alot is starting to get to me. I am hoping it passes really. But I can't seem to find a nitch to settle into lately.

Hmm, oh well, I guess I will see what happens. I think as always, I feel like everything is just hanging out there. No, goals, no beginnings, no end, just hanging. I think alot has to do with my Dad, and family situation. I can't explain it, but it just isn't right. I am antsy and uneasy, about everything.

No comments: