Friday, October 29, 2010

Ok.. today I did not go to the Doctor...

Well I didn't go to Dr. Pal this morning.  At 4:30 I woke up and heard Mathie crying, and her feet hitting the dresser, which was weird, because she fell asleep on the other side of the bed...

Well she got over there on her own.  She is unable to stand up by herself.  She kind of flings herself around trying but can't get up.  If in fact she did writhe around till she got over that way, she was probably exhausted, and on the verge of dehydrated. 

I laid with her for two hours, offering her water every few minutes, and helping her to rest and relax enough to fall asleep.

Every couple of days I go through this with her.  Of course...every few days I think this is it, and she rally's and seems better than the day before.  Today after last night or early this morning... she is better than she was the last few days.

I know this is normal, but still, I will never get used to it.  I spend 2 hours sobbing like a baby, thinking I am going to be saying good bye, and she pull a fast one...

Not that I am upset... don't get me wrong... I hope she sticks around forever, however she has become totally dependent on me.  If I leave the room, the little thing hobbles after me, if she can't find me she cries and cries till she finds me or she collapses.  This just started on Wednesday.  Not the crying part, but the collapsing part.  The exhausted on the verge of giving up, part. 

Now we have to pick up two pieces of furniture down in  Boynton Beach before the 15th of November.  We were also going to visit a friend who lives in Tamarac.  So... something has to be postponed

Gotta go...Mathie is staring at me... I think she wants to go down stair....

No comments: