Saturday, October 23, 2010

Today is Saturday...

...and we went to a German Festival last night at Trinity Lutheran Evangelical Church downtown Orlando.  It was interesting.. veeeerrrrryyyy small compared to the German Festivals I have been to.    I had 2 Warsteiners, and they had Bratwurst dinner, but the bratwurst was smoked.  Just for the record, I don't like smoked Bratwurst.  The potato pancakes, well, they weren't like they make in Franklin Square.  All in all.. they have something to learn from us "up north".... They hate it when you say that down here....

We ran into an x-coworker of George.  He was playing in one of the bands last night... "The Brew"

The other band was the "Swinging Bavarians" they were a German Band as would be expected from the name.

I am planning on going to the movies today to see "The Town"  It is a Ben Afleck movie, and takes place in Boston.  Jon Hamm is in it.. plays a police chief apparently.

Dinner tonight is a twist on Chicken Caccitora...

X-Factor England is on tonight... and then bed.

Pretty exciting, huh.

4 days until my office visit with my Neuro-Ophthalmologist. 10 days till my visit with my new Internist, and 26 days until I find out my fate with work, or the next step with work.

Oh, I fell again one night last week.  This time a chair came down on top of me....  I was ok... small bruise on my arm, but.. I fell again.

Well better get in the shower, and eat some lunch....

1 comment:

Kelley said...

You're from up north? Originally?

I remember when they'd filmed that movie--he was in town, Boston, and we'd been driving in for dining but couldn't get through. The road we needed was blocked. :)

Sorry you fell, thankfully it was just a bruise this time-though it doesn't feel like much to be thankfully for, I'm sure. Good luck with your appt.