Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Day after...

It is the day after.  Thursday.  I am still amazed at the appointment I had yesterday, and appreciative of the words of encouragement from the anonymous reader.  I am not sure I will be able to find someone, but I will not give up.

I fell again today, in the court yard.  I was close to the ground already, almost down on my knees.  I fell once again flat on my face...scratched  my glasses. Not the lenses, than got, but the bridge, and really scratched up the bridge of my nose.  Nice red, about the size of a big pea, abrasion on the bridge. 

I was leaning forward to coax my Mathie toward the dog bed I brought out for her. 

After I fell, I tried to quickly determine why I feel... this is going back to the question that was asked by the Dr.  Now this is a tough question... I lost my balance.. but why... Well, it felt like someone shifted the ground beneath my feet.  I know they didn't, but that is how it felt.  I guess you could say I got dizzy.  I might add the last time I fell like this, was when I first had the outward problems, in 2005.  I fell in the courtyard, also.

Now, I have a funny headache, and I am very tired.  Like I could go to sleep tired.  I shouldn't be tired.  I got up at 8:00 this morning, and was in bed by 10:30 last night.  I really should have gone to the supermarket today, but I really am too tired... 

But it must all be in my head, the dizziness, the fatigue, sensitivity to light.  And of course that is no reason why I can't work, although this isn't going to get any better...I can tell you that falling isn't going to make it any easier, or make me get better. 

Tomorrow is Dr. Pal's appointment for Mom and I.  She will ask me what I thought of the Dr. yesterday.  I will have to tell her...Tuesday is the Internist appointment.

Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: