Saturday, May 31, 2014

Hey everyone, it's a rainy Saturday.  I love rainy days.  Last week I planted some zucchini and some little cukes, seeds that is, and they are coming up!

I pulled out my tomato plants, I had a bunch of tomatoes left, about 8 pounds, so I am going to make some tomato bisque soup.  I need to get a food mill, so when we go to bed bath and beyondtoget the razor cleaner for George's razor, I will get a fod mill.

I now have some green peppers growing.  Some burpless cucumbers, chives, parsley, thyme and basil.  Oh yea and eggplant.  Idon't think anything will come of the eggplant...but never say never.

Otto had his yearly exam by Dr. Martin this morning.  He is 77 pounds.    He is my BIG boy!

Meta gets here in a little over a week. I am looking forward to it, even though it is only for one night.  I really wish we lived closer.

Well better go.  I want to read my book, and eat my lunch.





No comments: