Saturday, May 24, 2014

Good Morning!!  Happy Saturday!  Weather has been very hot lately.  Surprisingly, I am very happy...none the less.

Last night we went out for dinner.  Went to a chinese place called Won Lee.  Boy, was that good.  Old fashioned chinese cooking.  The restaurant was a throw back to the 70's.  I thought I was never going to find another place like 3-6-9 in Winter Springs...but I did!

Then we went to Lowes and I got 7 bags of top soil and 7 bags of manure.  I expanded my garden.  I want to plant the little pickeling cukes aind the zucchini again, before I put in my winter veggies.

Otto chewed his bed again yesterday.  You just can't figure with him.  Sometmes he is good, and sometimes he just loses it.  It must be the voices he hears.  Well, I fixed it.  I hope doesn't do this much longer.  I think he is getting better...I hope.

I am also reading a very good book.  Second in a series of I think 7.  The last one came out about 2 weeks ago.  Diana Gabaldon, the Outlander series.  I read Outlander (recommended by my cousin Dale) the first in the series.  I thouroghly enjoyed it.  Now I am reading Dragonfly in Amber.  So far I am loving it.  It is over 700 pages, an I am looking forward to reading every single one.

Well I amgoing to run. It is 8:42, and I want to get an hour of reading in before I start to spread my soil and manure.

No comments: