Thursday, May 15, 2014

We had dinner yesterday, and it was very enjoyable.  Everything turned out great.  My favorite was dessert, and Otto was very good.

Today it was very cloudy, and rainy.

George didn't feel well and finally went to the doctor.  His blood pressure was of the charts.  So he went for x-rays and blood work and he has to go back tomorow morning.

I picked 9 more tomatoes.  I think I will need to find someone who I can give some to.

Otherwise nothing else is new here.

I am making naan bread for dinner. We are having left over chicken, tziki sauce, feta cheese, tomatoes (of course), onions and some lettuce.  I am kind of excited actually.

Tonight we can have ice cream for dessert.

I have to be honest.  I really want to lose about 15 pounds, but I really love dessert.  Nothing else has much flavor to me.

I think that is why I liked working in theyard so much.  It took my mind off eating.

George just went out and picked more edging that I ordered.  I really need to use it.

Well that is something I need to plan on doing the next week or so.




No comments: