Friday, May 12, 2006

Well I didn't have the sweet tea, I had a Sam Adams. In fact I had two Sam Adams! And George had two Sam Adams also. And they were good. Had a Ceasar Salad and a baked potato, and a cup of coffee. Very good.

Today I mail my Mother Day card, and read my book some more. It is hot today, but I think I will sit out on the balcony and read my book some more.

Tonight is the banquet, and tomorrow we go home.

Can't wait to see my kids. If George gets elected as a delegate for the National Convention in Philly, then we will be in Philadelphia in August. That will be pretty neat, since I have never been there, and if the hotel is in a decent area, I hope there will be lots to do.

Well better get down stairs and mail this card, then get back up here and call my Mom. Then, time to read my book and get lazy!!!

No comments: