Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Well, back from Daytona, and looking forward to a weekend at home, doing what ever I feel like doing. After the normal weekend chores that is.

Tonight I think we are going to go bicycle riding. I hope so anyway. I need to try and drop some weight.

Had a weird dream last night. Dreamt that our Pet Sitter could not make it the weekend we are going to North Carolina. So, I had to ask this person from work, that I happen not to be very fond of, by the way, so I am not going to mention his name, not that anyone reads this.... Anyway, needless to say I was very apprehensive leaving my precious little ones under his care. So uncomfertable I was, I made myself wake up. Have you ever done that? I hate it when that happens.

Anyway, we are now in the market for a digital camera. I will be using it too. I will make myself use it.

That is about it for now. Nothing much happening around here lately.

Reading a great book. It is by Doug Marlette, called "The Bridge". It is about a cartoonist who grows up in North Carolina, went to school at Florida State, move to NY to work for a Long Island newpaper, and then due to various circumstances moves back to North Carolina. Anyway, it is good and would recommend it to anyone.

And last but not least I am going to try and make this blog more interesting. Maybe this weekend, when I have time to play with it....

Until next time...

No comments: