Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ok,

So I am trying to order a dress from Coldwater Creek from the office... and I can't remember my password to get into the account...

Does anyone else have that problem? It is sooooooo frustrating, and I tell myself over and over that I should just do this kind of stuff from home where I have everything on file..... All the 350,000 user names and passwords I have accumlated over the past 5 years...

But on another note, we are going camping this weekend. It is supposed to be in the 90's all weekend, and we are going camping...

That is ok, the worst part of it will be that the kids will be at home. Really is a shame. But they would be a handful to be sure. They would be happier in their air conditioned living room, on the couch, with their scheduled visits from their best buddy Wayne....

Well, other than that, my break is almost up, and I need to get back to work!!

No comments: