Monday, May 08, 2006

Home from camping... had a great time and will tell you about it when I have more time and have the pictures developed.

There are a couple of Blogs that I find very interesting, and maybe you will to... one is

http://www.doug-greens-gardening.blogspot.com

Another is http://www.wesleycanino.blogspot.com

Well, I have to admit, the second is because it is a video of my courtyard/patio at home. And that is continually evolving, and maybe one day it will be changed or a new video will replace it.... Heck it has changed since that video was put on there. Actually it is just a place that my sweetie is playing around with putting streaming video on the web, so who knows what will show up next.

Now the other is really neat. This guy I believe is in Canada, and he gives all kinds of tips on this blog, and his website, for all kinds of gardening... And, if you e-mail him with a question, he will answer it... I e-mailed him to ask him if he has any advise or information for gardening in Florida, and he answered me.... and he was honest. I mostly look at his blog now, and it is very interesting. But then again, I love gardening....

In fact one day I hope to have a small vacation home somewhere, where I am off somewhere, can have an outdoor garden, and maybe even a change of season. Not that I don't love my home now... I do, but a house in the woods... would be perfect. Idealistic as well, but that is ok.... I can dream. I may not get exactly what I dream for, but I may get close.

Gotta go....

No comments: