Sunday, October 28, 2007

We have one more to go!!!!


One more to go....


Won last night, 1 more to win, and 4 more games to go.. and then... we won it baby.....


Today we go to Kevin and Kim DePaolo, and I will bring the camera...


Yesterday when I checked out my window boxes, I found a snail on my beach sunflowers, or dune daisies... Love those flowers. Bought 5 but 2 died, which has left me with 3. I have done some research and they are supposed to be very prolific, so hopefully I will have some babies come from dead heading the spent flowers. They look nice, and would love to have them in all the boxes. And I can't find them anywhere..


Planted a pineapple top too, so hopefully that will spring into a plant, although being in a pot, I highly doubt it will amount to a pineapple...


Making a barbecue chicken thigh for Al and Linda when we go to Disney.. hope they come out for dinner... Will also do Portabella mushrooms for George and I. I think I will make a mixed salad for dinner as well. Was going to do corn on the cob, but we will see... Can still do the mixed salad...


Well better go... the litter box is not making me comfortable. Need to clean the fish tank and do some ironing....


You know what else? I went on Ebay to sell some books, and they ended my sale... what is with that... I have to look into this...!


In the mean time... here is a picture of my snail....

No comments: