Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hip Hip Hooray for Saturday!!!!

It is Saturday... I am going to work in the courtyard today.... and look for Elke's collar, and attempt to do some filing...

I am hoping George will feel like driving... and just happy to be home!!! I am off next Wednesday, and Friday we fly to the mountains (Asheville) to see Al & Linda... In fact I have to e-mail Linda to tell her all we really need for Breakfast is coffee, milk and sugar...

Spoke to Meta this morning, Rich is running a half marathon in Baltimore with Pastor Hahn... They are having pretty cool temperatures, down in the 40's for a low, and up to the 60's.. Perfect running weather, well I think...

Last night we got an Aflac plan for me, and as soon as George is back to work we will get the other plan. It will just be a good idea since we are going through our savings right now....

The salesman was really very nice, and I hope for only the best for him... His name is Nate Greene, and he is a good kid....

I have to call Wayne, our petsitter to tell him that we are going away next week and will be in need of his services...

Putzen is doing ok, and I am struggling right now with whether or not I can be doing anymore for her... I will update that struggle at some point...

Needless to say, I am just happy to have a day off to enjoy... It is nice not being pressured to be somewhere at a certain time, not to have to watch the clock.... Yep, that is the cruxt of the matter right there, don't want to have to be somewhere at a special time...

Well better go... have tons to do, and it is just too stuffy in here to be here all day....

Talk to you later...

No comments: