Saturday, October 27, 2007

Checking in...


Well, since I was last here, the Red Sox won the ALCS, and so far the are winning the World

Championship series 2 games to nothing. They play the 3rd game tonight in Colorado...


Keep your fingers crossed.


Last weekend we were in North Carolina, visiting Al and Linda in Brevard... The picture was taken at the Pisgah Inn, where we had lunch... it was very good.


We had a wonderful time, and we invited Al and Linda to have dinner with us out at Disney on the 11th. I picked up a scrap book kit to make up a scrap book for Linda from the pictues we took while with them... There is nothing like the mountains in NC in October. We also saw 2 deer right behind the house before we left. All in all it was short but a perfect weekend.


Tomorrow we are going to Kevin and Kim DePaolo's for dinner. She is having a little get together for Audrey and Al, kind of a surprise. That should be fun, and I will bring picture back to share on my blog.


Haven't bought a new car yet... which isn't bad since we really don't need a new one yet. When we do, I will be ready...


Heard from Ingrid, and Pete was not affected by the fires in CA., except for smoke. Which you would expect, since the Santa Ana winds are so strong...


Went with George to Adaptive Mobility this week...Was not impressed... I have to tell you, so far physical therapists do not impress me.... As a matter of fact, most that I have met are lacking, and there is alot that they sould need to do to make me take that back.... The ones that I have met at bossy, pompous, condescending, negative, over bearing... if I think of more descriptives... I will add them...


You know a funny thing happened to me today... I put some books on E-bay, to try to sell them, and they closed me down...? What was that all about.... they think that I am trying to scam me..or something like that... I can't win for losing...


Going to Whole Foods today, Publix, Michaels, JoAnnes, and maybe Target.


Also went to Smokey Bones this week with Linda... It was very good. Also got to see her new kitchen... It was nice, and she is verrrry happy. Granite counter tops are nice, but in a way, I don't know that I would like them in my kitchen... oh well, what ever...


Oh and I am the proud owner of an AFLAC policy... We are both going to get a policy, as soon as George is back to work....Not sure when that will be... Well let's put it this way... until we supplement my income.... Personally, I don't think George needs to be rushing back to work before January 1st.


Well better go, get in the shower, and get ready to go...


No comments: