Saturday, October 06, 2007

Hello Again...

Well, I am back, it is now 5 months and 2 weeks since George's stroke... and things are moving along... alot slower than before, but they are moving along...

I am back at work, and not paticularly enjoying it, but the money is good for right now... Let's see what happens...

I entered a cheese cake in the Bake Off at the Church Bazaar, it was fun... I came in 7th out of 16 cheese cakes... they sold two pieces out of the cake, one George bought... I did win a free massage... which I might just take advantage of...

Meta and her family are coming for Thanksgiving dinner.... Michael and Linda will be here the day after Thanksgiving... We are going to NC to see our friends Al and Linda for the weekend, the weekend after next, and then we go camping out at Fort Wilderness... So for the next month and a half we have something planned every two weeks or so...

Did I say George was not driving yet... well, he isn't, and we are working with one car. When he starts driving I will be getting myself a new car. I was hoping to get an Audi, but I decided that I wanted to get a piece of property up north, with the eventual plans to build a small home for us to use in the summer, and have our home in Florida for the Winters. This is after we retire of course... I figure, putting that money towards a piece of property, or investing it in that instead of putting that 10,000+ dollars into a car, is a better investment, and leads to what I want instead of the instant gratification of an imported car, which will lose it's value very quickly...

So it looks like I will be looking at a Volkswagen Rabbit. Will keep you all posted as I get closer to that decision.

So, until next time...

No comments: