Saturday, November 03, 2007

Boston Red Sox won the 2007 World Series!!!!


Well we did it... Now in a week or so I am going to call the Spring Training camp and see if I can jump and get some gooooooood Spring Training tickets... I would like to find a campground in Lee County, and go down there to their home field... I know we have to take advantage of Fort DeSoto since we missed the weekend in September, and we have a credit...


Today it is in the 60's, I got up at 7:30, walked the dogs and watered the plants... My grapefruit trees are suffering alittle, and don't quite know what to do for them...


Next weekend we go camping out at Fort Wilderness.


Talked to Meta last night and she said that the trip to Germany is on for sure since Jon passed up a trip to Boston that same time next year... so George and I will have to save our wedding money for Germany, and start saving (if that is possible right now) for our cruise to Alaska... I do want to do that... So it will have to happen...


I really want my new car... and I wish I could get George to drive... The first appointment that he has that I can't take him to is November 28th, so it will be either him or Richie...


I think Dr. Freed is going to push him to go back to work next visit... which is 11-14... A day after Daddy's birthday....


Busy month coming up.... Next weekend is camping... the following week we have appointments all day on Wednesday... then the weekend to clean and get ready for Thanksgiving, and then Thanksgiving weekend, Meta and Rich and the kids will be down...with Mom...


I invited Janet and Jimmy to come over as well..... So I will get a Turkey Breast, and a fake Turkey Breast, and acorn squash, rutebaga, corn, green beans, red cabbage, potatoes, sweet potatoes, gravy. Maybe peas... don't want to get too much that will tempt George..., Oh yea and some rolls. I have to start putting out rolls...


For dessert will be pumpkin pie, and apple pie.


You know I realized I never posted a picture of our wedding... Well here goes... Hopefully more tomorrow...

No comments: