Sunday, November 05, 2006

I haven't been very faithful to my blog lately... Oh well, things are rather quiet lately, that could be why.

Wanted to drop in before I got on my way with the vacuuming today.

We got our Christmas Cards yesterday.. They are pretty neat, I am glad I got the ones from Miles Kimball.

We fired up the Chiminea last night, and it was pretty nice. Actually, probably better than a fireplace. Alot cheaper, not as much to clean, doesn't take up a BIG spot in the living room. Only draw back over a regular fire place is that it is outside. But really, what difference does it make.

Going to do some Shish Ka Bob tonight. Also going to sit down when I am finished vacuuming, and enjoy a glass of Sangria. Lee brought it over when we had everyone here. Figured, what the hell for a change.

Went to Michaels for a afghan crochet hook this afternoon. You would not believe one of the girls behind the counter. She had these earring on that apparently are for stretching the hole in her ear. OH MY GOD... it was disgusting. She had these big deformed looking ear lobes, with big black buttons in the holes. How gross does that look? What is wrong with these kids? Is she going to want those things for the rest of her life? It must be horrible looking when she takes the earrings out. It is pretty horrible with the earrings in. What are these kids thinking...?

Well better get up and start vacuuming.... I am falling asleep sitting her typing.

No comments: