Thursday, November 30, 2006

We are going to Melbourne tonight!!


First of all Thanksgiving was nice. The food was good, the Turkey was OK. The stuffing and Gravy were great. And the deserts... well, they were out of this world. The Coconut Cake was the best I have tasted in a long time. The Pumpkin Cake Roll, was delicious, and the pies once again did not dissapoint me. The cookine were good also. We invited Wayne over for desert (My Pet's Friend) and sent him home with one of the Pumpkin Pies. He also told me how delicious it was.

Spoke to my Mom, she said she may come down here next year for Thanksgiving... Shocker of all shockers. I told her she didn't have to wait till next year.

Had a nice visit with Melissa. It is always fun when Melissa comes over.

Tonight we are going to see Judy Collins and the Smothers Brothers in Melbourne. I am really excited, and I think it will be a ball. Before we go to the concert, we are going to Olive Garden for "UNLIMITED" Salad and Bread Sticks.

Tomorrow we are off (YIPEE!!!) and we are going to buy our tree and plant the window boxes with Pointsettia's. Saturday, Michael (George's cousin from NY) and Linda (his wife) are coming in, and will be staying with us for a week.

Sounds like lots of stuff going on, and fun stuff too!

We have our reservations for NY in July, we made our reservations for camping in March and again in May. We might even think about going on a cruise in February... What the heck...

Well better go. Getting off at 3:00 today.

No comments: