Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Well, I am back... let's see, what has been new...

Well our trip to NY is tentatively scheduled for June 29th through July 7th. Starting in NY and ending in NJ.

I found airfare around $200 each, which isn't bad. I will be booking it next week, with Delta. Then we will worry about the car.

Yesterday was my Dad's birthday. He would have been 76 years old. I miss my Dad, alot, and everyone tells me that will never change. It shouldn't. I just wish I could have done more for him.

Mom is probably going to NY in January with her "other daughter". I offered to have her come with us, but I think she would rather go with the other one. I do have to get up there next month or in February. So far everything seems to be working out with Edward Jones.

We will probably be going on a cruise next year. Not sure when, maybe January, or February. I need to get the tickets out of the way for trip to NY, then I will be able to figure better.

Carol and Richie went camping this past weekend out at Wekiwa State Park. Tony, Larry and Larry's friend Chad went along. It was really very nice, however, I have to admit, it felt good to go home to our house and kids and bed. I am so tired lately. The thought of having to set up a camp and take it down 3 days later is too much for me to think about right now. But... that being said, I can see myself going camping at Wekiwa another time. One thing bothered me... there was too much stuff. Everything was great, but I looked around and saw stuff all over the place and all I could think was, who is going to pack all this up. It wore me out thinking about it.

Well, hopefully, I will have more pictures to post. I got some cute ones of Putzen in her house.

Well better go.. have lots of orders to do...

No comments: