Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I don't know about anyone else, but this new beta version of Blogger is a pain in the @#%. I have been trying for two days now to switch, and first it tells me it doesn't recognize my password, then it tells me I already have an account and to try signing in, then it tells me that it doesn't recognize my password. I have to be honest... I don't care about the new version... no matter how "simple" it is. If it is as simple as trying to log in, then they can have it....

This weekend we are maybe going to "For your Consideration" We aren't sure if it has been released to theaters yet, but we are going to give it a try. I know they had the premier, just don't know if it has been distributed yet.

I am having a hard time with my diet this time around. Don't know what to eat, and just want to eat all the time. Last night I was about to go mad... I couldn't stop looking for something to eat, so I ate everything I saw. I had Starburst, Laffy Taffy, Chocalate (and it was sooooo good!!!), then I ate the last of the salsa, and the stale Tostidos. Now this was after dinner.

And, I forgot to add that I gained 3.5 pounds last week. I am just hungry all the time, and can't get my mind off eatting. Part of the reason is because I am sooooo bored. I need to find something to do. Work is sooooooooo booooringggggg. I don't know how much I can take of this place anymore. It isn't the work so much (believe me it isn't rocket science, in fact Lego's would be more challenging... ), but the people around me. I have absolutely NOTHING in common with any of them. If I have to listen to anymore gospel music, I am going to scream. I have a thing about that anyway, so it is really making me climb the walls right now.

This weekend, we have to get upstairs and clean it up. Empty boxes, not empty them into another box. I mean EMPTY boxes, file and what ever else will make that place look like we aren't pack rats.... not that we are trying to look like something we aren't :)

Well let me go, have a conference call, so they can tell us that we don't have fixes for any of the problems we have... Oh god, how many more years till I can get a pension...?

No comments: