Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It is almost Thanksgiving....


Is everyone almost ready for Thanksgiving?

We are having dinner at home, having an Un-Turkey, and lots of vegatables, and lots of desert.
I should be baking tonight, but... I am not. I am cleaning the bathroom, and if I have time I will bake. I would also like to vacuum, but not sure I will have time...

We are having our friend Melissa over, and also Tony and John for desert. We invited Doug Head, but I am guessing he is out of town this year.

Todays picture is of Putzen in her house. She likes her house, she likes to go in there when it is cool, and we are in the dining room. At Christmas time I put lights on the house, and it looks really cute.

Michael and Linda come next weekend, we have our concert next weekend (Smothers Brothers and Judy Collins) and .... last but not least. We set up our Christmas Tree on the 1st also.

I will let you know how all this turns out. I will try to post before Thanksgiving also.

Well better go, have to get back to work.

No comments: