Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hello!!!


Well, here we are at almost the same place we were last post. Only this time I have the whole day) almost, ahead of me. Let's see if I can make more of this day, than last Sunday...

Ok, weekend started off with sign waving for the Natural Lands Referendum. Then we went to Donato's for dinner. It was ok, not a gourmet meal by any stretch, but cheap and fast and we could get home.

Yesterday we made a badly needed trip to Costco, then Pet Supermarket and then Whole Foods. The we came home, had a sandwich, and went to Tony's for a Halloween Party. Let's see, who was there... Tony, John, Carol, Richie, Mike, Melissa, Diane, Laurie, Steve and Dawn. It was really very nice.

This is a picture of Carol and Richie.. Carol is a Yellow Dog Democrat and together they are a "Devil Dog". Cute huh? George and I didn't dress up. I don't dress up for Halloween Parties. I know I should, but... oh well.

Tony was a Friar, or Monk. Mike was a Florida Republican. He had on a flannel shirt, jeans, a mullett wig, and bad teeth. And the funniest thing was that John came home from work in his scrubs, so any body that didn't know, thought he was dressed up, but actually, he was dressed from work... He is an MRI tech.

We had a nice time, and I had 4 beers....! Can you believe that... I haven't had that much to drink in a long time. Well, maybe I have had 2 or 3 glasses of wine... but actually, this was much better.

George is back involved with the Seminole Soil and Water Conservation Committee. I am not particularly thrilled about it, but he is happy, so what can I do... I don't mind him being involved, just don't trust Michelle. She is manipulative. Works for her, but not for me. Oh well...I have to let this go.

Cold/Cool day today. What a great night for the Chiminea. Actually, Carol invited us over to her house tonight, but I think it would be good if everyone came over here instead and we could fire up the Chiminea. But I have to get the house clean first.

Well, bettter go, and get productive. That may start with cooking breakfast.

No comments: