Monday, October 02, 2006

Sorry about not having the recipes yesterday... (yea, like anybody really was waiting for them...ha,ha)

I found this game on the internet, and I don't usually fall for these things, but, this one is pretty neat. It is called Virtual Villagers. Pretty neat. So, I was consumed yesterday. Even got up last night and checked on them. I get obsessed with these things, I have to admit.

I used to go to a website called Neopets. It was kind of neat, but it got old. I also have Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, and was obsessed with that too for a while, but had some trouble building some of the roller coasters, so lost interest.

I did have time to run the vacuum, clean the master bath, which needed it desparately, and change the linen on the bed. God can you imagine if I had kids, I would never get anything done. But... then again, I wouldn't be working for 30 years straight, with out a break, sometimes 2 or 3 jobs at a time. I am not whining, except that I am tired, as I have discussed in a previous post.

The weather is starting to break, and we are having cooler mornings and cooler evenings. So much so that we are leaving the door open to the screen porch in the AM and the PM, if it cools off soon enough. It sure is nice. I have to keep asking myself why I picked such a hot climate to move to, and the only thing is because it was cheaper. It isn't that way anymore though. It has gotten pretty costly for housing down here. But we made it into our place just in time, and have a fair amount of equity in it already because of the spike in the housing market 12 to 18 months ago.

Well better go, need to make an MRI appointment for myself.

No comments: