Friday, October 20, 2006

Last Weekend

Last weekend we went my girlfriends wedding. Audrey Depaolo, well now she is Audrey Schnurr. She got married on the Carnival Cruise Ship Glory, and then they went on a cruise/honeymoon for 7 days.

It was very nice, and we had a nice time. In fact George has almost agreed to try out a cruise. A short one to start. I would be willing to give it a try, as long as the accomodations are nice.

This week has been pretty uneventful. It was getting comfertably cool here for a few days. In fact last Sunday I turned the air off and had all the windows and doors open. That should help next months electric bill alittle.

Other than that, nothing new. I have been in a pissy mood lately, for various reasons... I think it was justified.

Well.... anyway... that is a picture of George and I at the wedding. Kevin's father in law (Whitey) took it.

Better go.,.

No comments: