Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My little girl.....


You remember the pictures of GI Joe Frog....? Well he was in the window boxes on my front porch. I had gone out the front door to take a picture of him, and when I turned around to walk back inside, this is what I saw... So of course I had to snap it, to save this minute and image forever...

My little girl.... she watches my every move, and anticpates my next one. I had to share this picture, because she is just sooooo precious.

Haven't posted anything in a while. Not that nothing is going on, just maybe that alot is going on, and I have not time to post. But I am going to try and change that. I also want to add some video if I can.... George will have to help me with that...

Until then, or next time, which ever comes first.... you will have to enjoy my little girl.

No comments: