Sunday, October 22, 2006

Another Weekend bites the dust...

Well, another weekend bites the dust.... But had to add a picture to keep this interesting....

Went out for Mexican, Friday night..., had a Margerita, and it hit the spot after a long miserable week.

After weigh in (and my weight stayed the same... but still have to lose 7 pounds) we helped Richie walk his (and our) precinct Saturday morning. Then spent the day at Carol and Richies house, had dinner and watched the first game of the World Series between the Cardinals and the Tigers.

This morning, was going to get lots of stuff done... but.. got nothing... see that nothing, zero, zilch, nada, null. Well that isn't entirely true. I changed the linen on the bed, did a load of dishes, paid bills, changed the filter in the Brita pitcher, and watered the plants in the courtyard. I also cut the thread for my shoulder bag I just made, now I have to braid it and sew it to the bag itself. Tomorrow I am going to JoAnn's and pick up some worsted weight wool, to make a wrap for myself. Not entirely wasted. But no where near where what I need to get done.

So I decided to not beat myself up, and just live with it. So, I took the hem out of a pair of pants, took the upholstery off a foot stool I use at work, will put the new fabric on this week or weekend, after I get some sort of foam, and staples for my staple gun.

Now I am going to do some laundry, and get me something to drink and watch some TV.

And then it is back to the grind stone... bright and early, 7:00 am, sharp... tot'in that bale...

No comments: