Monday, March 03, 2008

Very Sad Weekend...

This weekend we lost our Putzen... I have mentioned her and posted pictures of her frequently through out my blog... http://heidispot.blogspot.com/2006/05/i-would-like-to-introduce-putzen.html

She went quietly, like she did everything in her life... She asked for little but what she did expect she expected adamantly...

She was tiny, and did not damage anything... but left a very big hole in my heart and our home...

I would love to have her back sitting on my lap...

When I used to come home early with a migraine, she and all my other kids would stay real close... she would lay on my back or my hip, and purr, believe me, I think she was part of the reason my migraines went away...

Mathie, who you have met on this blog, stayed right by herside if George or I were not by her... so... I guess you could say that we stayed real close to her until her heart stopped beating, and our tears started flowing...

Saturday afternoon, when I would go outside and the world kept going, and no one else seemed upset, I found myself resenting the fact that everyone and everything didn't stop or pause to remember her, and how she was.

I am starting to get over that feeling..., starting to, because as I am writing this I have that lump in my throat, and the heavy heart I had all weekend...

Well Putzen, where ever you are, I hope that you found my Dad... because that is the only way I will ever get any peace. There better be a "Rainbow Bridge".. that is all I have to say...

No comments: