Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Another Day in the Salt Mines...

So this morning I had a training class in Altamonte Springs, for LD and of course as would be expected, we didn't have a sign on... Had to use another persons sign on... and of course when I got back to the office, it was a big surprise... and I was asked how I was doing my work? What kind of a stupid question is that... You wonder why I hate my job...

Anyway... they are going to get me one now... in the mean time "How am I going to do my work?"

Well I don't know, and I don't care, and when the issue comes up, I will ask what I am supposed to do.. but you know what... bet ya dollars to donuts it won't come up...

So... on to another more pleasant topic... this weekend, Saturday, we are going to Winter Haven to see the Indian and the Phillies, and Sunday we are going to Vero to see the Dodgers and Red Sox, and then Tuesday, we are leaving early for Ft. Myers to see the Red Sox and the Mets...

So... I have a nice week or two ahead of me... well, it will actually start on Friday at 5:00.... until then I will be torturous... but I will survive...

Next week I have my appointment with the Neurosurgeon on Tuesday... Hopefully I will get home early and will be able to relax...

Anyway... it is supposed to rain today and tomorrow, I think, and be nice all weekend... Hopefully I will be posting pictures of Baseball this weekend...

Oh yea, and we ordered stadium seats on e-bay this weekend, hope they come before Saturday... Hope they come before Tuesday!!!

Ok, going now...

No comments: