Saturday, March 29, 2008

Helloooooo!!!!


Hey did you know that today is black out day... yup... learned that from the home page of blogger... we are all asked to turn our lights out from 8:00 to 9:00 tonight... so... if you read this, then do like I will do... spread the word...send out an e-mail...You can send it out like you would send anything out... and we all know we send lots of garbage.... and turn out your lights from 8:00 to 9:00. For those of my friends and family that don't have e-mail... I will call them...


Ok, so what else is new... well we moved from Apopka to Maitland... and I am happier working where I am... but I still hate my job and hate most of the people I work with directly.... Ok, hate is a harsh word... I do hate my job..., but I don't enjoy workining with the people I work with directly...


Hmm.. what else... Oh yea... The Red Sox...we went to Ft. Myers... and guess what... by the time I hit Thononatsassa (spelling?) I realized I forgot the tickets...So I frantically called around and found out that I could get in if we went to the office... so we did, and they reprinted my tickets and we got in... THANK GOD!!!
So the picture is of our good friends Al & Linda Gross at the stadium... We went out to dinner afterwards, and had a nice dinner which Al would not let us pay for... but he did let us put a tank of gas in his car... since they drove to Ft. Myers, and then also took us out to lunch when we got home...
I have another picture to send my cousin... I will post it another day, and I got a picture of Youklis playing first base... it is at a distance... but it is a good picture... and oh yea... the Red Sox beat the Mets that afternoon... Not by much, but they beat them...
It was a great trip, and we have great memories from the trip...
More tomorrow... lots to talk about... and remember... turn your lights off from 8:00 to 9:00... I think it is a great idea.... I plan on sitting outside on the Patio, and lighting the laterns I bought last week at Ikea!!!

1 comment:

Compiled by Tim..... said...

Ok, turning out the lights sounds like it would put a dent in the power use, but calling people and sending out emails uses up a bunch of electricity so it seems like one balances out the other....