Thursday, March 06, 2008

One more day in Apopka

Well there is a flurry of activity around me with people packing... I have most of my stuff done... and only the last minute stuff...

I will pack all my pictures tomorrow... (the important stuff), and the last minuted stuff tomorrow afternoon... I am also going to buy some extra alchohol this weekend...

And... this weekend it will be the Indians and the Phillies in Winterhaven, and the Dodgers and Red Sox in Vero... In Vero we are sitting on the Berm.

We also ordered 4 stadium seats for the bleachers this past weekend... and I would really like to get them today or tomorrow......

We are sitting in the bleachers in Winter Haven... and in Ft. Myers on Tuesday...

Anyway... better go... I promise to have pictures this weekend... always makes it more interesting...

Better go my break is up... the jailer is coming to put the shackles back on my ankles...

No comments: