Thursday, February 28, 2008

It is Thursday....

You know what.... I am approximately 5 working days closer to retirement than the last time I mentioned it... I can't say it has been painless, but I guess it could have been worse... It could get worse, but I am going to do the best I can to make sure it doesn't...


So.. next week I go to the Galloway Building for training on Tuesday, and Friday is the last day in Apopka, and Monday we are in Maitland.... Will take some time off my commute... so I am happy.... Plus I think I will like working in that building.... this place is plain depressing... truly... I am sure Maitland will have it's moments, but for the most part, this place is full of people who think they are alittle bit better than the next... they also think they are alittle bit closer to royalty than others...

George just e-mailed me to let me know that our friend Leesa had 4 tickets to see the Braves vs the Mets, I think out at Disney... I feel bad for her... 1) they were expensive tickets and 2) she was denied time off

I told George if he wanted to go, he should find someone and go... if not, then he could call Tony... although he will probably not do either... I am working, and can't take off, but that is no reason why he shouldn't go...

Well, lunch I am going to Economy Heath Store, in Apopka...

Other than that... nothing else is new...

No comments: