Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Back after a few days of just laying around, getting a burst of energy, and then laying around again.

I think I feel OK. It is just hard to say. I have to admit that know that Daddy passed away was a relief to me. He was very sick, and not the Daddy I knew, but he was truly my Daddy deep down inside. I will never stop missing him. The fact that I have been missing him since February 2004, does not make this any easier.

E-mailed my cousin in St. Maarten this afternoon. She replied with a supportive note. I have to admit, everyone has been very kind and supportive through all this...

Have my friend Hans, here from Germany. I feel so bad for him. He forgot his license at home, and couldn't rent a car, so that pretty much means that he is stuck in the house. He was going to ride my bicycle to the mall today. Tomorrow he is leaving for Tampa. He is taking the train over from Winter Park. He is supposed to be home Friday, but it may be Saturday, if he wants to stay longer, since he is leaving here Sunday. I hope he doesn't feel pressured to stay there an extra day, I mentioned it, only because, although we are close to things at our house, it is the everyday mundane stuff, supermarket, dry cleaners, etc. The mall is actually only 2.5 miles away, which is good to know, but it doesn't have anything exciting in it. I hope he didn't get caught in the rain.

George wants to go to NY for Labor Day weekend. I think it would be nice. Of course that is only 2 weeks after we get back from Philly. We will see. I will talk to him about it this weekend.

I will have to get up to see my Mother again. Can't stop going up there. Plus, she still needs me to go up there. Things aren't going to all of a sudden start getting done there now. Also, I am worried about her and how she is going to make ends meet. I won't bring that up rightnow, but will have to address it with her some time.

Well better go...

Hopefully this will get more interesting, although... don't know how that will happen...

No comments: