Tuesday, July 25, 2006

hey everyone... I am back, and will be back again later with pictures. I have the pictures my friend Hans took of Henry (who passed on last week on Tuesday), and he also sent pictures of Hans (the bird) and Wesley.... All of which will post when I get home.

Man do I have a remaining summer and early fall booked. Still deciding if I should spend the money to go to NY for Labor Day.

See... I did alittle calculating this weekend. And, in order for me to get the Audi A4 next year before the summer, I have to save $600 a month. Now I know that is a tall order, but I think it can be done. Well, I am going to try. I have options, and I will use them if I have to, but I really think that I would like to have a brand new 2007 A4, with a 3 year loan, and payments right around $500. Hence the must save $600.00 a month for the next year.... Could have done it at the last house, but then I would have this really nice car, sitting out, no garage. Everything has trade offs, right.

So, to fly to NY Labor Day, would cost us $400. Then fly to Asheville in October, again around $400.00. Not sure if I should do both of them. Since I really have to go to Asheville, that leaves out Labor Day. I plan on using my Airtran certificates to go up and see my Mother either in October of November.

Well better go... need to make some calls...

No comments: