Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Today is my Driving Evaluation

Today is my driving evaluation.  2 hours of testing, including a road test.  Not sure how this will go but I am grateful that someone had the wear with all to suggest it.  I didn't know it existed actually.

I went to Dr. Pal yesterday, Mom and I.  Our eye health is stable at the moment, so we don't go back for a few months.  She did hear from the Neuro-Ophthalmologist, and she (the Neuro) said she didn't want to make any decision until she reviews additional records.  Now I don't understand that... but, who cares... it really doesn't matter what she thinks or says anyway.  Hate to sound so rude, but that is how I feel, and I don't have the time to think any other way.

My sister is coming down for Thanksgiving...which is nice.

And... it is now 7 working days away from when my job authorized my time off to end.  What does that mean... to be honest I don't really know... I guess I will find out shortly huh?

1 comment:

Crystal said...

How did your driving eval go?