Saturday, November 03, 2007

Oh... and I have a question.....

I was wondering... if anyone happens to read this blog.... (maybe)... I was told that the was a spot on some of my wedding pictures... and I don't remember where they came from... it might have been my cousins pictures.. anyway it was pointed out to me that the spot might have been my Dad's aura... anybody who knows about this stuff... Could that be...? Here is one of the pictures that has the "aura". If you are reading this, and care to comment... let me know... I may never hear anything... but in the event... let me know...



See, when Dad was at Duke, they had a fountain in the lobby, and when Melissa and I would be leaving the hospital (Melissa is my niece) we would stop in front of the fountain, and make a wish and throw in a piece of change.... My wish is that Daddy would walk again, and walk me down the isle at First Methodist Church of Oviedo... Well he never walked again... and almost a year after he passed away, George and I got married at that church, and we didn't walk down the isle, specifically, but I carried a picture of Daddy with me, and it was a picture taken of both of us at the alter with the pastor that has this spot... Do you think it is my Dad...?

No comments: