Sunday, November 04, 2007

It is Sunday...


DAY LIGHT SAVINGS TIME... that means we turn the clocks back, and get an extra hour of sleep, which to me is no big deal, although I love it when it gets dark early, but that doesn't last for ever...


Table clothes are on sale at Kohls... I need to get one...


Will go down stairs and cut my pattern...


I am going to do what ever it takes to clean the bathroom....


Have to make the scrap book for Linda and Al...


Started Laundry...


Maybe we should do a fire in the Chiminea


...and we are going to walk to Publix..


Camping next weekend...


So that is my day... hope to post more when the time comes...


Have a good one to who ever is reading this...


Oh, and take this personality test... it is pretty good!




and the picture for today is.....sitting out side at Meta's house, having a beer, and relaxing...that was real nice...

No comments: