Friday, April 06, 2012

Update:

A week and a half has passed.  I know nothing more than I did a week and a half ago.  Nothing.  Well, the Attorney is sending me another document to sign.  But this is not really anything that I didn't already know.  In fact I thought this information was already established, understood and agreed upon by everyone.  But, I guess not.

I don't know if my sister has started to search for a mortgage, or not.  I don't know what she has done, is doing or plans to do.  So in other words I know nothing.  It really is more than a week and a half, because my last post was No New is Good News... at that point I said it was a week since I had heard anything.  In fact it had only been a week since I received an e-mail from my sister asking about the pay off amount on Mom's home.  That is all that I know that she knows, or has done.  She asked for the pay off amount on the home.  I was under the impression that she had called the bank that held the mortgage to get that information over a week before that.  Prior to that e-mail, I had recommended that she contact Quicken Loans, numerous times, as well as telling her the same thing when I replied to that e-mail.   

So I wait.  I think I have my mind made up on what I need to do... but then again, maybe it will change.  No...  it won't change.  I am not sure I am doing the right thing, or correct thing.  It is definitely not the "right" thing... LOL!

Oh well, I will be sure to let you know as soon as I hear more on the matter.

Oh, in an effort to change the subject.  I am cooking dinner for friends for Easter Sunday.  Personally, I dislike this holiday immensely.  I find no reason to celebrate a trait of humans beings that is as despicable as a crucifixion of another human being.  Today we call it the death penalty.  Either way, it is a horrible event.

I realize that we aren't really celebrating the crucifixion.  We are celebrating the resurrection.  Yes I know... but there would not be a "resurrection" (and there are those who aren't sure that there was a resurrection, myself being one of them) if there wasn't a crucifixion, right?   Yea, Yea... that is what faith is all about... blah, blah, blah...

Take Christmas... the virgin is having a baby?  Ok, maybe she made a mistake... Maybe she counted wrong.  Maybe she had a dream because she was in denial.  They make reality shows out of people like that right?

As far as making her stay in a stable, well, we allow others today to sleep in their car, while some of us live in lavish homes, in fact, some have 4 or 5 lavish homes at a time.  We idolize baseball players who have 10 year contracts worth well over $2,000,000.00.  Are we really all that different? 

So let's take all the "stretches";  Easter is the most gruesome of them all.  Personally, I am sticking with the Easter Bunny.  Bunnies are sweet, and cute, and personable, soft and sometimes cuddly.  The thought of a little critter, or a lot of little critters, delivering hard boiled colored eggs, chocolate, etc, to everyone's house, in decorated baskets is quite endearing to me, and deserves a holiday.  Crucifying someone on a cross does not.  Not even if the result is a resurrection.

So, my menu consists of Semi Boneless Ham, scalloped potatoes, peas, cauliflower and a salad.  For dessert I am making a fruit and cheese pie.  Kind of like a cheese cake, but... not a cheese cake.  It is good.  I have made it before.

I will post some pictures.

Until then... I will wait... and wait...and wait...etcetera, etcetera...

No comments: